May 21, 2015
5:00 - 8:00 pm
This month Summerville DREAM is having a Food Drive to benefit Help of Summerville and the Dorchester Senior Center. Both recipients will be at 3rd Thursday, so feel free to talk with them and if you're interested in helping them out, this is when you can discuss it. Beginning on Monday, the 4th of May, we will have drop-off centers where you can leave your donation. The following businesses will accept your donations during regular business hours.
Four Green Fields Gallery, 117 A Central Avenue
Homegrown Brewhouse, 117 South Main Street
Coastal Coffee Roasters, 108 East 3rd North Street
Off the Wall Art Gallery, 102 A South Cedar Street
Main Street Antiques, 200 A North Main Street
The Finishing Touch, 140 W. Richardson Avenue, Ste. A
There will be music flowing all around the Historic Downtown area too.
- The Double Naught Spies will be playing in Hutchinson Square. They're a four-piece band that plays deep cut, Classic Rock.
- The acoustic duo with percussion accompaniment, W.M. Freund Duo, an all-time favorite, will be on Short Central.
- Steven Hurst will be playing classic rock music with a twist at the Homegrown Brewhouse, 117 South Main Street.
- Faith Schueler will sing along with her Ukulele at the Summerville Museum located at 100 East Doty Avenue.
- The Cowboy Church Band 'Chance' is a 4-piece band that plays Country, Bluegrass and Gospel, will be playing at The Summer House at 117 W. Luke Avenue.
- Joe Tedesco with his acoustic guitar and digital piano will be at eat/sleep/play, 140-C West Richardson Avenue.
- Behind Guerin's Pharmacy you'll find the Stono Duo who will entertain you with their rock style music with a soulful sound to it.
- The effervescent Hot Shots will be in front of People, Places and Quilts playing Hawaiian music, the Blues and Hillbilly Jazz.
- The Community Christian Store at 118 E. Richardson Avenue will have Jack & Deborah Kenna singing. We'll have the Just Eat This food truck for you to try out too.
While you're enjoying 3rd Thursday, you can choose one of our delectable restaurants to get a bite to eat. Meander into our boutiques, clothing, craft shops, antiques or art galleries to delight in what they have to offer.